The Australian College of Nursing's (ACN) learning management system - CNnect is provided to students to support their educational experience.
If you use CNnect you agree to do so under the following conditions: You
- are responsible for all activity in CNnect that occurs with your log on
- must comply with all copyright requirements
- must keep your password confidential and not share this password with others
- never allow others to use your account
- will respect the privacy of others and keep all discussions confidential
- will respect other users and not abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other users
- do not use offensive language or behave in a way that may cause offence to other students
- must log on to CNnect at least twice a week to check for updates and participate in course activities
- do not use CNnect for any purpose other than education in an ACN course
- do not knowingly create or submit any unwanted emails or transmit any worms, viruses or other code that may be detrimental to ACN's computer system
- have an appropriate antivirus, antispyware software loaded on any computer you use to access CNnect
- will maintain confidentiality when discussing patients, families, carers, colleagues or workplaces
To abide with copyright requirements relating to online use of resources ACN requires the following:-
- PDF articles and resources are not to be posted unless verified by the Katie Zepps Library
- Links to some articles may be permitted in cases where licensing requirements prohibit the posting of PDF articles. However, these must be verified by the Katie Zepps Library
- Links to website home pages are acceptable. However links to pages, documents and sites within the website are not permitted unless ACN has written permission from that site.
Further information is available from ACN's
- Intellectual Property and Copyright Policies
- Student Management Policy
Australian Copyright Council at http://copyright.org.au/
CAL (Copyright Agency Limited) at http://www.copyright.com.au/
ACN reserves the right to modify or terminate the service at any time and also reserves the right to alter this code of conduct at any time but will communicate any alterations to all students.
Failure to comply with this Code of Conduct may result in removal from the Course.
FM-B.1.1-GEN008: ACN Code of Conduct for Students - CNnect Site: V2: December 2014 uncontrolled when printed